As a certified NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and DHHS (Department of Health and Human Service) provider, Treasure Disability Care is specialized in offering personalized quality care service to NDIS participants. Our primary role is to act as an extended family for all persons living with disabilities aged 0-65 years, by offering access to a range of exceptional services that enable them to retain their dignity and independence.
At Treasure Disability Care, we perceive everyone is different. Considering this, we offer a comprehensive range of high-quality services that are designed to permit you to live a happy and healthy life both at home and in the community.
Treasure Disability Care is supported by an enthusiastic and passionate team of highly competent support coordinators, health professionals, and support workers who are dedicated to prioritizing their clients. This assures our clients that they are being supervised by the people who retain all the required skills to manage each and every task.
- Reliable and excellent disability service.
- Personalizing our services to meet all your desired requirements.
- Immediate response to all our clients’ issues.
- Constant support to people hired for our services.
- Express courtesy and respect to you.
- Assure that you know your duties and commitments.
- Using strong technologies to protect your personal data and using it only when required.
- Permitting our clients to take any decisions regarding the services they use by involving them in the decision-making process.
- Encourage our staff to get in touch directly with people on any choices or decisions that affect them.
- Our staff happily explains to you how you can lodge a complaint.